Since 160, VMI has been the historical partner of artisan bakers-pastry chefs. In 2020, VMI will celebrate its 60 anniversary with promotional offers and limited editions on VMI’s iconic equipment. Discover the first anniversary offer now!
SPI 63 S limited edition “French Know-How”, with 60 numbered machines (1)
(1) Offer valid for all orders placed from 1 December 2019 to 31 March 2020 inclusive, while stocks last (60 numbered, limited edition machines). (2) Model SPI 63 S fixed head, manual digital timer. Electrical Supply: 400V Tri + Earth – 2.2 kW – 9.4 Amperes. (3) Maximum volume of the bowl: 60 litres or 40 kg of dough, for an average hydratation rate of 60%.
And throughout 2020, you will find a series of commercial operations… Stay connected!
A 100% French, committed brand
As a leading expert in all kneading technologies, VMI is committed to always providing better support to its customers.
- Application of updates in NF standards and European certifications
- VMI machines in the artisan bakery range guaranteed for 3 years
- Origine France Garantie Label: certifies that 50% of the value of the product comes from France (design, parts, labour…)
- Continuous quality improvement with ISO 9001 certification
- Commitment to eco-design with ISO 14001 certification
Legacy supplier of bakery professionals
Since 1960, VMI has been manufacturing and designing from its single production site in the Vendée region (France), the kneaders and mixers that equip the bakeries of artisan bakers, in France and throughout the world.
Under legacy brands such as PHEBUS, MAHOT and REX, VMI kneaders are the most efficient in kneading.