Pilot Vacuum Homogenizer
The pilot vacuum homogenizer authorizes mixtures in the laboratory under conditions of production, including in a controlled atmosphere, and thus brings pilot type results that can be directly extrapolated to higher scales.
Interested in this product?Request for information
The TRILAB pilot homogenizer, adapted to be extrapolated on industrial installations, offers three independent and complementary mixing movements:
- One slow peripheral agitation that can run in both directions for peripheral and bowl bottom scraping
- One main axial agitation
- One bowl bottom emulsifier-homogenizer
It can be equipped with an optional built-in melter.
The TRILAB emulsifier allows for liquid, viscous or thick mixtures to obtain emulsions, homogenizing and/or thermal treatments (meaning cooling or heating) without having to transfer the product into a provisional bowl. TRILAB is equipped with a control system that allows the operator to monitor the process phases with a perfect reproducibility from one cycle to another, in compliance with BPF/GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
Extract for some of our pilot vacuum homogenizer:
- Bowl capacity from 5 to 50 litres
- Floating chassis adapted to the laboratory environment
- Stainless steel double wall bowl
- Vacuum: -0.96 relative bar
- Pressure: 0.5 relative bar
- Temperature: 100°C standard
- Lifting cover with a total access to the tools
- Touch-sensitive control station
- Integrated vacuum and heating unit